Mobility programs for undergraduate and graduate students:
1. ERASMUS+ - is the European Union Programme for 2014-2020 to support projects, partnerships, events and mobility in the areas of education, training, youth and sport.
2. EUROEAST is an Erasmus Mundus Action 2 project funded by the European Commission and organized by a Partnership of some the most prestigious universities in Europe and these targeted ENPI East countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
3. Trans-European Mobility Project On Education for Sustainable Development - TEMPO - is funded by Erasmus Mundus Programme of the European Union.
4. The Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Education (SIU) is a Norwegian public sector agency that promotes international cooperation in education and research.
5. Erasmus Mundus is an education program of the European Union; it is aimed at increasing attractiveness of European higher education, fostering international cooperation, accelerating mobility for university students, teachers and scholars in the EU and worldwide.
6. Fulbright - Established in 1946, the Fulbright Program is the oldest and most prestigious international program for exchange of scholars and students funded by the United States government. Today it supports academic exchanges with 155 countries of the world.
Topics of scientific research for international cooperation:
- Short-term forecasting of heat consumption and thermal comfort of public buildings based on the regression analysis methods and energy model of building.
- Energy certification system development for social facilities based on benchmarking and assessment of basic level.
- CO2 emission calculation due to buildings energy consumption using life-cycle models.
- Information-analytical system creation for the development of an optimal program of complex thermal modernization of residential area with district heating.
- Development of energy efficient ventilation systems heat exchangers.
- Thermomolecular Energetics.